Yomp Events Telemarketer
Super Flexible – Full Time or Part-Time – Telemarketer / Telesales / Internal Sales
Location: Bagshot, Surrey
Contact: Richard Woods
Job Title: Yomp Events Marketer
Salary: £18 – £28K – Can be pro rata for flexible hours / part – time
Hours: This can be full-time or 10am to 3pm or even just 2 days a week part-time role. – We very flexible as we are building a team of Event Telemarketers and so quality of candidate is our top priority.
Yomp Marketing are an award winning DIGITAL LEAD GENERATION AGENCY. Our mission is to shower Entrepreneurial SME’s with a predictable flow of leads every day. Our unique 11 step process delivers a fully outsource marketing system that produces qualified enquiries for clients to close into sales. We are a company that is fun to work with; we set our targets and enjoy the journey.
We are building a telesales team to follow up on daily leads that we generate from our own websites but also on behalf of our clients, to book attendees to events held regularly throughout the UK. As a lead generation agency, we see a great opportunity to start closing leads into large events, small mastermind events or even one-to-one consultations.
Our clients are usually entrepreneurial and mostly within the SME sector. This makes this role relationship based and varied as you will be filling a 10-person mastermind one week, then a 500-person theatre event the following week. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Person We are looking for a fun, positive people person. The ideal candidate will have gained a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a proactive telemarketing / business development role and be willing to undergo relevant product and sales training.We are looking for the following
- You will have a lead-generation/telesales background
- Experience within the Marketing, Events or Digital sector is desirable
- Your character is key – autonomous, ambitious, competitive and sociable IT Literate and comfortable using CRM systems
- A target driven and motivated nature
- A professional and confident communicator
- Excellent work ethic.
As an Internal Sales / Telemarketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Proactively contacting both new and existing customers operating across a wide range of industries to sell tickets to our events
- Tailoring your sales pitch when targeting different market sectors and specific customers
- Identifying and following up on leads
- Ensuring you accurately maintaining and update the CRM system
- Building and developing lasting relationships with clients
- Providing excellent customer service in line with my clients’ internal procedures
- Continually developing your knowledge of our range of service
Please email: richard (a) yomp.biz with your CV and covering statement.
Please entitle the email ‘Yomp Events Telemarketer Application’